Kimberly Schuerman Smith, A Mom that’s on your side.
Attorney Kimberly Schuerman Smith established Schuerman Smith & Associates PLLC to help residents of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and the entire Mid South region overcome the odds against insurance companies and powerful bureaucracies. Kimberly knows how to help those who need it most.
Born and raised in the Memphis, Kimberly is a graduate of the University of Memphis and the Cecil B. Humphrey School of Law. She is raising a family so Kimberly empathizes with you and your family when an accident or injury effects your ability to meet the needs of your household.
Credentials and Certifications
- Admissions: Tennessee Bar, Middle and Western Federal District Courts for the Sixth Judicial District (1990), United States Supreme Court.
- Education: University of Memphis (B.A., 1986); Legal Education: University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys Law School (J.D., 1990).
- Experience: Founding Partner: Adair and Schuerman P.C.; White, Schuerman, Rhodes & Burson, P.C.; Schuerman Smith & Associates PLLC
- Member: Tennessee Association of Defense Lawyers, Tennessee Bar Association, Memphis Bar Association, Association for Women Attorneys.
- Emphasis: personal injury, social security disability appeals, workers compensation, victim compensation, slip and falls, insurance coverage litigation, jury trial litigation, wrongful death, uninsured motorist coverage, bad faith, and general civil matters.