Landing On Your Feet After A Slip And Fall Accident.
Lots of people slip and fall at work or on someone’s property. The important thing is that you are OK. If an owner’s negligence has left you in pain or unable to work, seek legal help immediately. Call Kim. She can help you get back on your feet. She will give you solid legal advice. Know your rights. But don’t wait. Not acting now may compromise your claim or recovery. It’s your call.
We Can Help.
- If you’re hurt, seek medical attention immediately.
- Take pictures of the accident site immediately.
- Keep the clothes and footwear you had on at the time of accident.
- Do not give any statements or sign any documents.
- Make sure you complete an incident report at the site of the accident.
- Make sure any managers or supervisors are aware of your accident.
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Pay attention to any staff comments regarding the condition of the accident site prior to your fall.
- Follow any directions given by your medical provider and keep a journal.
- Call Kim today for a FREE consultation. Waiting will only hurt your case.