Stake Your Claim For The Benefits You Deserve.
The Social Security Administration is there to help you claim your benefits. After all, you have been paying into the system for years. You’ve filled out the paperwork and spent hours to file your claim…only to be denied.
Kim has heard this story many times. She understands your frustration. Kim can take your case from start to finish. She will complete and file your appeal and argue for the benefits you deserve. If your appeal is approved, Kim will make sure you begin receiving your benefits. But she can’t help if you don’t call. Get a FREE consultation today and we’ll get you back on track.
It’s Your Call. Schedule A FREE Consultation Today!
We Can Help.
- Don’t be discouraged, the majority of initial claims are denied.
- Act quickly. You only have 60 days to appeal your denial.
- Call Kim for a FREE consultation today.
- If your hearing goes before a judge, you have a right to an attorney.
- Organize all your paperwork in one location.
- Keep good notes on all hospital, doctor visits and prescriptions.
- Be honest. Don’t be embarrassed to mention all physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Don’t be overwhelmed. Kim can help.
- We will make sure all of your medical records get submitted to the social security administration.